Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't Worry

Song of the Day: Don't Worry, I'm Yours - DJ Dain

Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln. I. Overthink. EVERYTHING.

And while that used to be what kept me safe, I'm really hoping it doesn't fuck anything up now. Because someone who blogs things like this:

The little things mean the most. Emma went to my soccer game and my team mate Reese aggravated a knee injury. Emma asked me how he was a few days later. I call that amazing. She treats me real well, which was all i wanted. I really hope i’m returning the favor.

Well, that's someone that I want to stick around for a while.

Now I lay me down not to sleep / I just get tangled in the sheets / I swim in sweat three inches deep / I just lay back and claim defeat. -Who Needs Sleep by Barenaked Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment