Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cheesy Post is Cheesy

Song of the Day: That Thing You Do - The Wonders

So this is corny. Buuuut I was thinking about it today and I decided to put my thoughts SOMEWHERE. Whateva.

I used to think about guys (I know, I know) and, given my attitude, what it would take for one to catch my attention. I eventually had a ridiculous list of things I wanted in a guy.

-Musically inclined (preferable but not necessary) [check]
-Huge nerd [check]
-Likes classical music [check]
-Awesome laugh [check]
-Makes me want to better myself [checkcheck]
-Easy to talk to [check]
-Makes me laugh [checkcheckcheck]
-Swing dances [check]
-Gets my dorky references [check]
-Proficient snuggler [check^2]

There were other more specific ones that I can't remember at the moment. Deal with it.

I really like that getting to know someone is a continuum; there are always new things to notice about people. One of my favorite things in the world is the first time you hear someone laugh really hard. Everyone laughs so differently in the first place, and then when they lose it it's not only funny but you also get this completely uncensored glimpse of them. I feel like that's a weird thing to like. Ohhhh well.
The problem with knowing that someone is going to die is that you start looking at them like they're going to die. I swear Anya knows. The poor baby. It sucks so much that it has to be at the vet's office, she's so petrified of that place. I can only hope I'll be able to comfort her a little.
Haha. This was supposed to be a happy blog.

Just pin your heartbeat up against my heartbeat / and you'll see how well we rhyme. -Bright Smile by Josh Ritter

1 comment: