Thursday, August 25, 2011

Do The Thinking For Me

Song of the Day: Flathead by The Fratellis

I have nothing of note to report today and didn't feel like my usual faux-philosophical rambling, so I found a survey (the likes of which used to haunt MySpace and occasionally still find their way onto Facebook) to fill out today. Happy freakin' birthday to you, right?


Who were you with last night?
Tumblr.

What woke you up this morning?
A call from work (which I ignored, which turned out to be a good decision because they left a message saying not to come in for my paycheck today).

Where are you?
Earth.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Hopefully! I'm going cello shopping =]

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Nope.

When's the last time you cried?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.

The PAST

Ever thrown up in public?
Probably as a baby, but other than that, no. Unless school counts. That sucked.

Passed out because of alcohol?
Nopity no.

What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
The fact that I'm a huge straight-edge.

The FUTURE



Would you take a bullet for anyone?
I'd attempt to. But they're pretty fast.

Where would you like to live?
Seattle. Or rather, the surrounding suburbs. Greenwood would be awesome.

What kind of house would you like?
Smallish. Me-ish.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy. Adventuresome. The crazy woman with a banjo.

Where do you see yourself in years?
Could you be more specific?

Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Blog? YouTube? If blog, then Abbie.

Are you good friends with this person?
Duh.

How often do you log in to facebook?
Daily.



IN GENERAL


Do you like candy necklaces?:
Love 'em.

When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
Ha. When's the last time I DIDN'T?

Do you still go trick or treating?
No, too old. Boo.

What was the last thing you ate?
A brownie.

Are you a fast typer?
Fast enough.

About how many people have you driven with?
I'm not sure what this means.

What are you doing this weekend?
Cello shopping tomorrow, watching the Sounders/Crew game on Saturday (unfortunately not in person), probably visiting my grandma on Sunday.

Whats your favorite type of soda?
I don't like soda. YEAH I SAID IT.

Have you ever moved?
Twice.

Have you ever won an award?
Yup. Won the Director's Award in orchestra, senior year. For leadership/enthusiasm/hard work/dedication. It even came with a little bitty scholarship.

How many times have you eaten sushi?
Zero, and I intend to keep it that way.

What do you want to do right now?
Play Quidditch. I'll probably end up practicing cello instead.

Are you listening to music right now?
No, strangely enough. I hear a lawn mower though, that's semi-rhythmic.

Are you with someone right now?
foreveralone.jpg

Whats a word or phrase that you love?
"Always," because it's ironically relative/subjective. It's a very pleasantly stretchy sort of word. Plus it reminds me of both Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.

How long until your birthday?
3 months and 3 weeks exactly.

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Yikes. Probably when Andrew died, the summer after sixth grade. A church full of quietly crying twelve-year-olds was probably one of the more awful things I've seen.

What time is it now?
3:05 p.m.

Do you think anyone will repost to this?
No, because this is not 2006.

What makes you pissed off?
Arrogance, disrespect, injustice.

Have you ever had a song written about you?
Not to the best of my knowledge.

What song makes you cry?
The one that comes closest is "End of an Era" by Oliver Boyd & The Remembralls, but it really goes past crying and just sort of makes me gag on my emotions. So I don't listen to it.

What songs makes you happy?
All the ones that don't make me sad.

What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
Lullabies.

Do you have a job??
Do you?? So accusatory. I guess I don't anymore.

What does Your CD player have in it right now?
Good lord, I haven't used a CD player in ages. The one in my car always has my Harmed Brothers CD in it though. The one album I truly never tire of. *grammargrammargrammar*

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I like to think I'd be some shade of red or green.

What makes you happy?
Good friends, good music, accomplishments, fireworks, blankets (and forts thereof), road trips, wind, thunder, books, bicycles, shared victories, Disney, Disneyland, animals, dancing, the Green brothers, Christmas, snow, and the smell of rosin. Oh, and Hugh Jackman.*

Height?
5'0".

Hair?
What about it?

Piercings?
3. One in each earlobe and left cartilage.

Tattoos?
Treble clef/peace sign on my arm, giraffe on my shoulder, runes just under my collarbone.

What are you wearing?
Shame on you.

What taste is in your mouth?
Toothpaste, I guess.

Do you have a bad habit?
Doesn't everyone?

*Scrubs? Anyone?

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine / I keep my eyes wide open all the time. -I Walk The Line, Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment